- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 4 to 6 tbsp. melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Gradually add beaten yolks, milk and butter; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Heat waffle iron.
- Pour 1 tbsp. of batter into each section of waffle iron near the center.
- Bake until brown and crisp.
- Serve with powdered sugar, honey or maple syrup.
NotesI almost always use this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More