- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 4 to 6 tbsp. melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Gradually add beaten yolks, milk and butter; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Heat waffle iron.
- Pour 1 tbsp. of batter into each section of waffle iron near the center.
- Bake until brown and crisp.
- Serve with powdered sugar, honey or maple syrup.
NotesI almost always use this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Summertime SippersSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More