WARM MUSHROOM SALAD
- Servings: 4
- 2 1/2 tbsp. balsamic, herb or wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp. wine, or substitute water or juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups greens-mixed
In a nonstick skillet, heat vinegar, water, wine and garlic over medium-high until it begins to simmer.
Add mushrooms and stir frequently 8 to 10 minutes, or until all liquid evaporates.
Add olive oil and pepper and stir to coat.
Place a cup of greens on each salad plate.
Arrange mushrooms on top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.