- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 tbsp. balsamic, herb or wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp. wine, or substitute water or juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups greens-mixed
- In a nonstick skillet, heat vinegar, water, wine and garlic over medium-high until it begins to simmer.
- Add mushrooms and stir frequently 8 to 10 minutes, or until all liquid evaporates.
- Add olive oil and pepper and stir to coat.
- Place a cup of greens on each salad plate.
- Arrange mushrooms on top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve warm.
NotesThis is very different from salads that I am used to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Naked MacaronSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More