- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 sm. unpeeled apple, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2/3 c. sliced celery
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. white grape juice
- 9 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook potatoes until tender.
- Drain and place in large bowl: add apple and celery.
- Whisk grape juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until blended.
- Pour over potato mixture, toss, let stand about 1/2 hour.
- Add walnuts and bacon before serving.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More