- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 sm. unpeeled apple, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2/3 c. sliced celery
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. white grape juice
- 9 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook potatoes until tender.
- Drain and place in large bowl: add apple and celery.
- Whisk grape juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until blended.
- Pour over potato mixture, toss, let stand about 1/2 hour.
- Add walnuts and bacon before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More