- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup diced carrots
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup diced white onion
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 12 cups water
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 14 oz can whole tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute carrots, celery and onion in oil for 3-4 mins.
- Add sweet potatoes and cover the vegetables with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree with mixer or food processor until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to preference
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More