- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup diced carrots
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup diced white onion
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 12 cups water
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 14 oz can whole tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute carrots, celery and onion in oil for 3-4 mins.
- Add sweet potatoes and cover the vegetables with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree with mixer or food processor until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to preference
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Koken met OmaSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More