- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. white baking chocolate, broken in pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 sticks cold butter, cut in small pieces.
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine cream and white chocolate.
- Melt, then stir till smooth.
- Transfer to a large mixer bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Gradually beat in the cold butter and confectioner’s sugar, in increments, until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Smooth on the completed cake roll.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More