- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. white baking chocolate, broken in pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 sticks cold butter, cut in small pieces.
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine cream and white chocolate.
- Melt, then stir till smooth.
- Transfer to a large mixer bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Gradually beat in the cold butter and confectioner’s sugar, in increments, until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Smooth on the completed cake roll.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More