- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce package white chocolate chips (or your favorite chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts with skins
- 1-1/2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into thirds or quarters
- Line 2 or 3 cookie sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Melt white chocolate. Add peanuts and broken pretzel sticks. Stir until coated.
- Drop by tablespoon. Cool. Store covered in air tight container.
- NOTE: I use a glass bowl and place it on a heating pad while I'm making the cookies. Keeps the chocolate soft until all the cookies are made.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More