- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce package white chocolate chips (or your favorite chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts with skins
- 1-1/2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into thirds or quarters
- Line 2 or 3 cookie sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Melt white chocolate. Add peanuts and broken pretzel sticks. Stir until coated.
- Drop by tablespoon. Cool. Store covered in air tight container.
- NOTE: I use a glass bowl and place it on a heating pad while I'm making the cookies. Keeps the chocolate soft until all the cookies are made.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More