- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce package white chocolate chips, melted*
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into thirds or quarters**
- 1 cup salted peanuts OR cocktail peanuts with skins
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line 2 or 3 cookies sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Melt chocolate chips. Stir in pretzels, peanuts and marshmallows until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon. Cool. Store covered in air tight container.
- * Your choice of chocolate chips or butterscotch chips. You can also use 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips and 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- ** 2 cups of chow mein noodles may be substituted for the pretzels.
NotesAre these no bake cookies or an easy candy recipe? Try it and see!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More