- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce package white chocolate chips, melted*
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into thirds or quarters**
- 1 cup salted peanuts OR cocktail peanuts with skins
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line 2 or 3 cookies sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Melt chocolate chips. Stir in pretzels, peanuts and marshmallows until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon. Cool. Store covered in air tight container.
- * Your choice of chocolate chips or butterscotch chips. You can also use 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips and 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- ** 2 cups of chow mein noodles may be substituted for the pretzels.
NotesAre these no bake cookies or an easy candy recipe? Try it and see!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More