- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAre these no bake cookies or an easy candy recipe? Try it and see!
- 1 - 12 ounce package white chocolate chips, melted*
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into thirds or quarters**
- 1 cup salted peanuts OR cocktail peanuts with skins
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line 2 or 3 cookies sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Melt chocolate chips. Stir in pretzels, peanuts and marshmallows until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon. Cool. Store covered in air tight container.
- * Your choice of chocolate chips or butterscotch chips. You can also use 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips and 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- ** 2 cups of chow mein noodles may be substituted for the pretzels.