WHITE CHOCOLATE HAYSTACKS
- 1 - 12 ounce package white chocolate chips, melted*
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into thirds or quarters**
- 1 cup salted peanuts OR cocktail peanuts with skins
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Line 2 or 3 cookies sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
Melt chocolate chips. Stir in pretzels, peanuts and marshmallows until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
Drop by tablespoon. Cool. Store covered in air tight container.
* Your choice of chocolate chips or butterscotch chips. You can also use 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips and 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
** 2 cups of chow mein noodles may be substituted for the pretzels.