- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 CUPS EACH
- Chex cereal (*Rice and Corn) or
- Bugles (*Original)
- Small Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal or
- (*Fruit Loops or *Honeycombs)
- Pecan or Walnuts (*Cashews)
- Mix all together in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, melt 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil and 2 bags of whte chocolate chips. Pour this over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Making sure to cover all ingredients.
- Spread out on waxed paper and dry for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- (*Ingredients in parentheses is what I prefer to use. But you can mix anything you like.)
NotesThis was given to me by a cousin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More