- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. white baking chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream, separated
- Combine 2 Tbl. cream with the white chocolate in a microwaveable bowl.
- Melt according to manufacturer’s directions, then stirring until smooth.
- Cool slightly, then stir in remaining cream.
- Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, then remove and beat to soft peaks.
- Use as the inside filling for the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More