- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. white baking chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream, separated
- Combine 2 Tbl. cream with the white chocolate in a microwaveable bowl.
- Melt according to manufacturer’s directions, then stirring until smooth.
- Cool slightly, then stir in remaining cream.
- Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, then remove and beat to soft peaks.
- Use as the inside filling for the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More