- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 All-ready Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ¼ C. Sugar
- 1 C. (6 oz.) Vanilla Milk Chips
- ½ C. Whipping Cream
- 3 Egg Whites, stiffly beaten
- 3/4 C. Chopped Pecans
- 3/4 C. Caramel Ice Cream Topping (17.5 oz.)
- For Garnishing:
- 1 8 oz. Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 10 Pecan halves
- 2-3 T. Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one filled pie crust. Place in 9½ inch pie plate. Mix together chopped pecans and caramel ice cream topping and place in bottom of pie crust. In a small bowl place vanilla milk chips. Place in microwave oven on high for several minutes to melt. In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar and continue to cream. Add whipping cream. Add melted milk chips. Beat egg whites until stiffly beaten. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of pecan-caramel mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min. Chill well.
- Before serving, garnish with dollops of whipped topping. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping over top of pie. Place pecan halves, one per serving, on each dollop of whipped topping.
- Makes 10 servings.
NotesMy daughter's favorite ice cream flavor from a local creamery is White Turtle so I tried to create a pie with the same flavors. I was so pleased with the result that I entered it in a recipe contest many years ago and won $250!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More