- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle of chilled White Zinfandel
- 1/2 cup peach schanpps
- 2T Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 2T sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange,sliced
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 10-oz bottle of chilled club soda
- Ice cubes
- Mix first 8 ingredients in tall pitcher.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Mix in club soda.
- Fill 6 wineglasses with ice cubes.
- Pour sangria over ice and serve.
NotesYou can use any fruit thats in season melons are
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More