- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle of chilled White Zinfandel
- 1/2 cup peach schanpps
- 2T Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 2T sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange,sliced
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 10-oz bottle of chilled club soda
- Ice cubes
- Mix first 8 ingredients in tall pitcher.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Mix in club soda.
- Fill 6 wineglasses with ice cubes.
- Pour sangria over ice and serve.
NotesYou can use any fruit thats in season melons are
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More