WHITE ZENFANDEL SANGRIA
- Servings: 6
- 1 bottle of chilled White Zinfandel
- 1/2 cup peach schanpps
- 2T Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 2T sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange,sliced
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 10-oz bottle of chilled club soda
- Ice cubes
Mix first 8 ingredients in tall pitcher.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Mix in club soda.
Fill 6 wineglasses with ice cubes.
Pour sangria over ice and serve.
No Reviews at this time.