- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole wheat or seven-grain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup cold milk (or water)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- TUNA FILLING
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese*
- *Can also use cream cheese, but do NOT use mayo, because it will liquefy during baking.
- **muffin part first**
- Mix ingredients by hand until just combined (will still be lumpy). Fill 12 muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Combine tuna and cheese; place a spoon full of tuna mix into center of each muffin cup before baking.
- Bake muffins at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with shredded cheese, then bake another five minutes until done. Store in refrigerator if not eaten within the hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More