- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped*
- 2 cups bugle-shaped corn snacks
- 2 cups braided twist pretzels, broken in half
- 1 cup roasted pistachios
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted*
- 3 tablespoons sugar*
- 1 cup candy corn
- Place popped popcorn, corn snacks, pretzels and pistachios in very large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter on HIGH in microwave-safe bowl (30 to 45 seconds).
- Add sugar; stir.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture; stir to coat.
- Carefully stir in candy corn.
NotesThis sweet and salty Halloween snack is quick and easy-to-make.
Substitute: 1 (3.5-ounce) bag microwave kettlecorn popcorn. Omit butter and sugar.
TIP: One (3.5-ounce) bag microwave popcorn equals about 12 cups popped popcorn.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More