- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped*
- 2 cups bugle-shaped corn snacks
- 2 cups braided twist pretzels, broken in half
- 1 cup roasted pistachios
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted*
- 3 tablespoons sugar*
- 1 cup candy corn
- Place popped popcorn, corn snacks, pretzels and pistachios in very large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter on HIGH in microwave-safe bowl (30 to 45 seconds).
- Add sugar; stir.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture; stir to coat.
- Carefully stir in candy corn.
NotesThis sweet and salty Halloween snack is quick and easy-to-make.
Substitute: 1 (3.5-ounce) bag microwave kettlecorn popcorn. Omit butter and sugar.
TIP: One (3.5-ounce) bag microwave popcorn equals about 12 cups popped popcorn.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce