- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Boneless chicken breasts, skinned
- 2 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Rice A Roni (Chicken flavor)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In slow cooker put chicken breast with canned soups, alt and ppper.
- Cook all day on LOW (approx. 10 hrs. or until chicken is tender).
- Fix Rice A Roni per directions on box.
- Put on plate and place chicken and gravy on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More