- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Boneless chicken breasts, skinned
- 2 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Rice A Roni (Chicken flavor)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In slow cooker put chicken breast with canned soups, alt and ppper.
- Cook all day on LOW (approx. 10 hrs. or until chicken is tender).
- Fix Rice A Roni per directions on box.
- Put on plate and place chicken and gravy on top.
Taste of CenturyLink
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More