- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Boneless chicken breasts, skinned
- 2 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Rice A Roni (Chicken flavor)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In slow cooker put chicken breast with canned soups, alt and ppper.
- Cook all day on LOW (approx. 10 hrs. or until chicken is tender).
- Fix Rice A Roni per directions on box.
- Put on plate and place chicken and gravy on top.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Great Everyday MealsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More