- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fat-free broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- 1-1/2 cups diced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1. In large saucepan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute the carrot, onion and garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano and salt; bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- 3. Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
NotesHere's a bit of a twist on the first WW Veggie Soup that I posted
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking with SabraSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More