- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fat-free broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- 1-1/2 cups diced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1. In large saucepan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute the carrot, onion and garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano and salt; bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- 3. Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
NotesHere's a bit of a twist on the first WW Veggie Soup that I posted
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More