- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 25 baby carrots (1 cup chopped)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 10 oz. can of tomato soup
- 6 cups beef broth
- 3/4 cup barley
- 2 tsp.onion powder
- Try McCormick's No Salt Added Garlic & Herb Seasoning or your favorite Mrs. Dash)
- or salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 0 point vegetables may be added to your preference: try green beans, green peppers or mushrooms
- Cook the hamburger and drain fat. In a big pot, sprayed with Pam, saute onions, carrots and celery. Once they are cooked to your preference, add remaining ingredients to the pot. Let boil, stirring then simmer for 3-4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More