WW PARMESAN CHICKEN AND RICE
WW Parmesan Chicken And Rice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
I got this recipe off of my friend Amber's blog (Bakespacer Krashed: http://amberskitchen.blogspot.com) and adapted it to fit into our WW diet. It was very tasty! You could easily add some extra veggies in it. We served with a side salad.