- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered (I used Yukon golds)
- 2 C FF chicken broth
- 1 can (larger can) FF evaportated milk
- 1 packet Butter Buds
- 3 oz Canadian Bacon, chopped (about 5 slices)
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/3 cup minced chives (I used chives from garden and green onions)
- 7 T FF sour cream
- Saute onions in in a large nonstick pan coated with cooking spray. Add potatoes and broth. Simmer 25 minutes. Let cool and then puree in blender. Return to pan, stir in milk, Butter Buds, and canadian bacon. Reheat(do not boil). Top with the chives and sour cream.
NotesThis recipe is from our WW at work group. I tried it at home and really liked it, despite the FF evaporated milk, which I am usually not fond of. Doesn't taste like diet food.
1 C = 3 Points