- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 Tblsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 egg whites, beaten stiff
- Measure dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg yolks and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in vegetable oil.
- Carefully fold in egg whites. Do not overmix.
- Pour approximately 2/3 c. batter onto preheated
- and greased round waffle maker.
- If using a 4 square waffle maker increase batter amount to approximately 1-1/2 c.
- Makes approximately 16 waffles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More