- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 Tblsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 egg whites, beaten stiff
- Measure dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg yolks and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in vegetable oil.
- Carefully fold in egg whites. Do not overmix.
- Pour approximately 2/3 c. batter onto preheated
- and greased round waffle maker.
- If using a 4 square waffle maker increase batter amount to approximately 1-1/2 c.
- Makes approximately 16 waffles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Christmas CookiesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More