- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 Tblsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 egg whites, beaten stiff
- Measure dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg yolks and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in vegetable oil.
- Carefully fold in egg whites. Do not overmix.
- Pour approximately 2/3 c. batter onto preheated
- and greased round waffle maker.
- If using a 4 square waffle maker increase batter amount to approximately 1-1/2 c.
- Makes approximately 16 waffles.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More