- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 Tblsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 egg whites, beaten stiff
- Measure dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg yolks and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in vegetable oil.
- Carefully fold in egg whites. Do not overmix.
- Pour approximately 2/3 c. batter onto preheated
- and greased round waffle maker.
- If using a 4 square waffle maker increase batter amount to approximately 1-1/2 c.
- Makes approximately 16 waffles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More