- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, trimmed, washed, dried, and torn into bits
- 1 baguette, dry (at least one day old)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- To make croutons, cut bread into even cubes. Place the cubes on a baking sheet and place in warm oven for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan on medium heat. Add croutons and spread them out so that they are coated with butter. Let brown on one side, then stir and turn over to brown all sides. Once toasted, remove from heat and let cool.
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Toss in croutons.
- Mix in chilled Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Toss and serve immediately.
NotesA Japanese-style variation to the traditional Caesar salad that is both quick and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More