- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 eggs
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 1 cup Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 slice
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and cool in refrigerator.
- Remove shells from eggs and finely chop.
- In a bowl, combine egg, celery and chives. Mix in sesame mayo gradually until desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast bread (optional).
- Spread egg mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread.
- Top with remaining 4 slices of bread to make sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA traditional egg salad sandwich with a sesame mayo twist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The One Dollar Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More