- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 eggs
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 1 cup Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 slice
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and cool in refrigerator.
- Remove shells from eggs and finely chop.
- In a bowl, combine egg, celery and chives. Mix in sesame mayo gradually until desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast bread (optional).
- Spread egg mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread.
- Top with remaining 4 slices of bread to make sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA traditional egg salad sandwich with a sesame mayo twist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More