- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10-12
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Place breasts in large, re-sealable plastic bag and pour in Wafu®. Chicken breasts should be well immersed in Wafu®.
- Press air out of bag and seal tightly. Turn bag to distribute Wafu® and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag and reserve excess Wafu® marinade.
- Grill breasts over Direct Medium heat until meat is firm, for about 8 to 12 minutes. Turn and baste with left over marinade once halfway through grilling time.
NotesJuicy grilled chicken that blends the taste of sesame with a hint of chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More