- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10-12
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Place breasts in large, re-sealable plastic bag and pour in Wafu®. Chicken breasts should be well immersed in Wafu®.
- Press air out of bag and seal tightly. Turn bag to distribute Wafu® and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag and reserve excess Wafu® marinade.
- Grill breasts over Direct Medium heat until meat is firm, for about 8 to 12 minutes. Turn and baste with left over marinade once halfway through grilling time.
NotesJuicy grilled chicken that blends the taste of sesame with a hint of chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More