- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 pound green cabbage, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1¼ cups Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together Wafu® Japanese Dressing, sesame oil, salt and sugar until combined well.
- Toss with cabbage and carrots.
- Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
NotesCreamy sesame coleslaw made Japanese-style, sure to be a BBQ pleaser.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More