- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 pound green cabbage, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1¼ cups Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together Wafu® Japanese Dressing, sesame oil, salt and sugar until combined well.
- Toss with cabbage and carrots.
- Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
NotesCreamy sesame coleslaw made Japanese-style, sure to be a BBQ pleaser.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Sharing Christmas with Friends
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce