- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 18 ounces rib-eye steak (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, sliced lengthwise
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and quartered
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 cups dashi or vegetable stock
- Soya sauce
- Wafu® Japanese Dressings (Original Sesame, Ginger Carrot and/or Wasabi Edamame)
- Arrange steak on one serving platter and vegetables on another.
- In a large pot, bring dashi (or vegetable stock) to a boil.
- Place a shabu-shabu pot (tabletop stove or fondue pot) in the middle of the table.
- Pour the stock into the tabletop pot. Add a pinch of salt and a dash of soy sauce to the stock.
- Place vegetables and tofu into pot first. Then poach slices of beef in the stock for approximately 10 seconds each.
- Serve with Wafu® Japanese Dressing of choice.
NotesA traditional Japanese dinner idea brought to your table.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More