- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 16 ounces dried soba noodles
- 1½ cups dashi
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- ¼ cup mirin
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Nori sheets, shredded
- 1 cup Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- In a saucepan, combine the dashi, soy sauce and mirin and bring to a boil. Let cool.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the dried soba noodles and cook according to package instructions. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Drain and wash noodles under cold water. Place noodles in a dish or a traditional Zaru (draining basket).
- Place onions on a small plate as garnish.
- Separate the WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing in individual deep bowls to be used for dipping.
- Sprinkle shredded nori on top of noodles before serving.
NotesCold buckwheat noodles dipped in wasabi edamame dressing.
Cooking for a Cure
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More