- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces wagon wheel macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- n medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain cooked pasta; rinse with cold water until cool.
- In large bowl, combine beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Add cooked pasta and dressing to bean mixture; toss until well coated.
- Stir in half each of the cheese and tortilla chips.
- Place salad on large serving platter or in large serving bowl.
- Top with remaining half of cheese; garnish with remaining chips and avocado.
NotesThis is my absolute favorite pasta salad. It is so delicious and different! Lots of fresh cilantro is a must!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More