- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pkgs - 8 oz each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1 fluid oz amaretto liqueur
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1) Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Preheat ove to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Wrap outside of 9 inch springform pan with foil. Generously butter inside of pan.
- 2) In large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in sugar and cornstarch. Blend in sour cream and whipping cream. Add amaretto and vanilla. Stir in eggs and egg yolk one at a time, mixing thoroughly between each addition.
- 3) Pour batter into pan. Place pan in another pan at least 1 inch wider and add water to outside pan (prevents cracks). Bake on center rack for 70 minutes.
- 4) Turn oven off and let cool with door open for 1 hour. Remove cake from water and chill at least 3 hours before removing cake from pan. Top with crushed pecans and dust with nutmeg.
- Makes 8 servings.
Notes"Baby Screamin' Its Head Off In The Middle Of The Night & Ruinin' My Life" Pie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Growers' Giveback Potluck
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More