- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 servings 1 cup each
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified
- 1 banana
- 1 1/4 cups frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat silken tofu or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar or
- Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or Splenda), if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Vegan Eats!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More