- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20mins.
- 1 8oz container low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoons ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 lettuce leaves,if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In small bowl,combine all dressings ingredients;blend well.
- In large bowl,combine all salad ingredients except lettuce and walnuts.Pour dressing over salad;toss gently to coat.
- To serve,arrange lettuce on 4 individual plates.Spon salad over lettuce. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More