- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20mins.
- 1 8oz container low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoons ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 lettuce leaves,if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In small bowl,combine all dressings ingredients;blend well.
- In large bowl,combine all salad ingredients except lettuce and walnuts.Pour dressing over salad;toss gently to coat.
- To serve,arrange lettuce on 4 individual plates.Spon salad over lettuce. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More