- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- Cinnamon Apples:
- 6 apples,peel and core
- 1 large pkg. cinnamon candies
- 1 teaspoon red cake coloring
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Waldorf Salad:
- 2 apples
- 1 rib celery
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- little sugar to sweeten
- Peel and core apples.
- Put cinnamon candies in pan and cover with water. Add cake coloring and sugar.
- Boil to syrup.
- Put apples in boiling syrup.
- Keep turning.
- Cook slowly until red color is deep and apples are soft, don't overcook.
- Put in refrigerator to chill.
- Fill with Waldorf Salad in center when ready to serve.
- Cut apples into chunks.
- Cut celery into small pieces Add walnuts and raisins.
- Add Miracle Whip to whipped whipping cream.
- Add a little sugar to sweeten and toss together. Put in center of Cinnamon Apples.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More