- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI have noticed lately there are a few people who have never heard of these. How could you not? They are so good and are well worth a try! Easy and kids love it!
Backstory: I think this is just a worldwide recipe for Walking Tacos. This is how they are made, no matter where I have eaten them! These are special because my kids have so much fun with them! Just throw your left over taco stuff in a Frito bag when your in a hurry!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 (2.5 ounce) packages Frito Lay corn chips
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place ground beef in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until browned. Drain excess oil. Mix in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the directions on the package.
- With the bags unopened, gently crush the corn chips. Snip the corners off the bags using scissors and slit open the bags along the side edge. Spoon equal amounts of the beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, Cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream into the bags on top of the crushed chips. Serve in the bag and eat using a fork