- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Cup (breadbakers cup) water
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil (regular, not extra virgin)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups wholemeal flour (in Germany it´s called type 1050)
- 2 1/4 tsp or 1 package dried yeast
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sunflowerseeds
- Everything in this order put into the breadbaker, except for the walnuts and sunflowerseeds. Put on programme "Wholemeal". When it beeps put in the nuts and seeds.
- I have the bigger size Breadbaker, and I can choose between small or big bread. I put this on small bread, that way it is more fluffy.
- Note all cups measurements in this recipie is the cup from the bread baker.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More