- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Cup (breadbakers cup) water
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil (regular, not extra virgin)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups wholemeal flour (in Germany it´s called type 1050)
- 2 1/4 tsp or 1 package dried yeast
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sunflowerseeds
- Everything in this order put into the breadbaker, except for the walnuts and sunflowerseeds. Put on programme "Wholemeal". When it beeps put in the nuts and seeds.
- I have the bigger size Breadbaker, and I can choose between small or big bread. I put this on small bread, that way it is more fluffy.
- Note all cups measurements in this recipie is the cup from the bread baker.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Simple Homemade Favorites
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More