- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 C.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 C. Fresh Basil
- 1/4 C. Walnuts
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pulse together Basil, Walnuts, Parmesan, and Garlic until finely chopped.
- Drizzle in Olive oil slowly while pulsing until reaching a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
NotesI snaked a bunch of fresh basil from my Mother-in-Law's herb planter to make this yummy pesto to add to Kraft's Tuscan Chicken Simmer. I don't have a food processor (yet), so I pulsed all the ingredients in my blender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More