- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 C.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 C. Fresh Basil
- 1/4 C. Walnuts
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pulse together Basil, Walnuts, Parmesan, and Garlic until finely chopped.
- Drizzle in Olive oil slowly while pulsing until reaching a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
NotesI snaked a bunch of fresh basil from my Mother-in-Law's herb planter to make this yummy pesto to add to Kraft's Tuscan Chicken Simmer. I don't have a food processor (yet), so I pulsed all the ingredients in my blender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Special SmoothiesSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More