WALNUT CORN DIP
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, lime juice, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn, walnuts and onion. Refrigerate until serving.
The walnuts in this recipe complement the Southwestern flavor of the creamy dip. It goes great with tortillas, crackers or even carrot sticks.
No Reviews at this time.