- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, lime juice, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn, walnuts and onion. Refrigerate until serving.
NotesThe walnuts in this recipe complement the Southwestern flavor of the creamy dip. It goes great with tortillas, crackers or even carrot sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Get Fit With Good Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More