- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 salmon fillets, skin-on
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (grinded in a food processor or coffee grinder)
- 1/4 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- Garlic Parsley Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350
- In food processor, process walnuts, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, oil, dill and salt and pepper to taste, using pulsing action until crumbly, mixture should slightly stick together; set aside.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, and brush tops with mustard. Divide crust mixture evenly among fillets; press onto mustard. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Place salmon fillets on baking pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with fork. Drizzle with a little lemon juice.
NotesA great way to add more Omega 3's to an Omega 3 rich fish