- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 salmon fillets, skin-on
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (grinded in a food processor or coffee grinder)
- 1/4 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- Garlic Parsley Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350
- In food processor, process walnuts, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, oil, dill and salt and pepper to taste, using pulsing action until crumbly, mixture should slightly stick together; set aside.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, and brush tops with mustard. Divide crust mixture evenly among fillets; press onto mustard. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Place salmon fillets on baking pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with fork. Drizzle with a little lemon juice.
NotesA great way to add more Omega 3's to an Omega 3 rich fish
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More