- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2 - 2 1/2 lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, snipped
- 1/2 cup merlot or dry red wine
- 1 cup canned lingonberries
- or whole cranberry sauce (I use cranberry)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (about 6 inches)
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Place roast on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Combine walnuts and snipped rosemary; press over top and sides of roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160 °F and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sauce is reduced to 1 cup. Allow sauce to cool 15 minutes. Remove rosemary sprig. (Sauce thickens slightly as it cools.) Spoon sauce over slices of pork roast. Pass remaining sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More