- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 c toasted walnuts
- 1T granulated sugar
- ¼ c butter or margarine, cut up
- ½ c firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ c light corn syrup
- 6 T flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend ½ c toasted walnuts with 1 T granulated sugar in food processor until very fine.
- Combine ¼ c butter or margarine, cut up, ½ c firmly packed brown sugar and ¼ c light corn syrup in medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnut mixture, 6 T flour and ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- Drop by level teaspoonfuls 3” apart on cookie sheets lined with Reynolds Parchment paper.
- Bake until browned 5-7 minutes.
- Let stand until firm enough to remove from sheets, about 1 minute.
- Quickly transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesI can always remember my mother making these at Christmas time. I used to eat them by the dozen since they are so light and crispy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More