- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2TBS red wine vinegar,
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground Black pepper
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 3T olive oil
- 3T walnut oil
- 1 or 2 tsp boiling water
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Whisk in 3 T. olive oil and 3 T. walnut oil
- Whisk in a tsp or two of boiling water to finish dressing.
- Vary the amounts to your taste, but start with the basic ratio of vinegar to oil.
NotesAfter returning from Paris with Herbes de Provence and some great mustard, I had to find a new vinaigrette variation that used the flavors. I found this recipe on Chowhound.com and tweaked it to my purposes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More