- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups plain flour
- 100 gms butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbslp sugar.
- Chilled water to knead.
- And for the filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light syrup
- 70 gm Sugar
- 2 tbslp-flour
- 1/4 salt
- 1 tblsp Vanila extract
- 1 1/4 Chopped walnuts
- Step 1- Mix the plain flour , salt, sugar and butter.Rub it till the mixture resembles like bread crumb. Gently add water and knead to a soft dough. Wrap it with a cling wrap and pop it into the refrigerator for at least 15 mins.
- Step 2. Beat eggs in a bowl,, add vanilla extract , plain flour, light syrup and salt.
- Step 3- Roll the dough into a flat circle enough to fit the pie dish of 21 cm. Grease the bottom of the pie dish and line in with a parchment paper.
- Step -4 Gently spread the rolled pastry sheet and tuck it to the edges and remove the excess .
- Step-5 Spread the walnuts evenly and pour the blended mix over it.
- Step-6 Preheat the oven and bake it for 40 to 45 min at 190�c.
- Step -7 Remove and serve cool with a dollop of ice cream or cream
- Serve 12 slices
- preparation time- 11/2 hours
- Visit my blog for more enticing recipes.www.pearlsofeast.blogspot.com
NotesVisit my blog for more enticing recipes.www.pearlsofeast.blogspot.com
preparation time- 11/2 hours
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Short & Sweet
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More