- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 100g butter softened
- 85g light muscovado sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 50g porridge oats
- 50g walnuts finely chopped
- 85g plain flour 1/2 tsp baking powde
- preheat oven to 180c or gas 4 or fan oven 6...
- Butter 2 baking sheets/trays
- In a bowl beat the butter and sugar for 5 mins by hand until light and fluffy,
- beat in the egg
- then stir in the oats, nuts,flour,and baking powder.
- drop dessert spoonfuls of the mix with a little space in between onto the baking sheet/tray.
- Bake for 15 mins until pale golden brown, then cool on a wire rack.
NotesFriend gave me this recipe
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More