- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 100g butter softened
- 85g light muscovado sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 50g porridge oats
- 50g walnuts finely chopped
- 85g plain flour 1/2 tsp baking powde
- preheat oven to 180c or gas 4 or fan oven 6...
- Butter 2 baking sheets/trays
- In a bowl beat the butter and sugar for 5 mins by hand until light and fluffy,
- beat in the egg
- then stir in the oats, nuts,flour,and baking powder.
- drop dessert spoonfuls of the mix with a little space in between onto the baking sheet/tray.
- Bake for 15 mins until pale golden brown, then cool on a wire rack.
NotesFriend gave me this recipe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Camp Nubar Baking Class
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More