- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 100g butter softened
- 85g light muscovado sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 50g porridge oats
- 50g walnuts finely chopped
- 85g plain flour 1/2 tsp baking powde
- preheat oven to 180c or gas 4 or fan oven 6...
- Butter 2 baking sheets/trays
- In a bowl beat the butter and sugar for 5 mins by hand until light and fluffy,
- beat in the egg
- then stir in the oats, nuts,flour,and baking powder.
- drop dessert spoonfuls of the mix with a little space in between onto the baking sheet/tray.
- Bake for 15 mins until pale golden brown, then cool on a wire rack.
NotesFriend gave me this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More