- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 7 slices of bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup half and half
- 4 ounces of blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives or green onion
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about seven minutes. Drain excess fat from skillet. Add garlic and cook until bacon is crisp, about three minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half and half and mix until combined. Stir in bacon mixture, blue cheese, and chives.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and cover with foil. Bake until heated, about thirty to thirty-five minutes.
NotesThis is a great appetizer, and one that is also easy to make. We have served this several times, and everyone always loved it. I want to share this recipe because I know you will love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More