- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 7 slices of bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup half and half
- 4 ounces of blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives or green onion
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about seven minutes. Drain excess fat from skillet. Add garlic and cook until bacon is crisp, about three minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half and half and mix until combined. Stir in bacon mixture, blue cheese, and chives.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and cover with foil. Bake until heated, about thirty to thirty-five minutes.
NotesThis is a great appetizer, and one that is also easy to make. We have served this several times, and everyone always loved it. I want to share this recipe because I know you will love it.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking with SabraSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More