- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole white bread
- 1 cup (american) cream
- 1 pck small brie cheese of your choice
- Melt the cheese with the cream over very low heat, must not cook
- 6-8 slices ham
- red/green bell pepper
- 1/4 of a cucumber
- 5 mushrooms
- 5-6 slices pepperoni saucage (spicy)
- 4 tbsp crushed pinapple
- grated cheese on top
- Chop the vegetables small and cut the ham and pepperoni small too and mix together in a bowl.
- Butter lightly a lasagne dish or other oven proof form.
- Put half of the bread torn in bits and pieces in the form, then divide the vegetables and meat mixture over the bread in all corners too.
- Then pour over the half of the melted cheese mixture, then the remaining bread and then the remaining sauce.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C or until cheese has melted and looks bubbly and nice.
- Enjoy for Brunch with coffee or in the evening with a glass of white wine e.g.
NotesWell somewhere it´s still summer and somewhere it is always summer :) This is a typical Icelandic dish that is served when many ladies come together to have a good time without their husbands and chat gossip :) Well it is then made in the evening to cover for all the delicious cakes that are also served on nights like this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More