- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryWarm Broccoli & Tofu Salad is yummy warm or cold, morning and night.
- ◦1 small head
- ◦broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- ◦1 zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ◦250g / 8 ounces firm tofu, cubed, lightly pan-fried (or steamed)
- ◦75g / 2.5 ounces corn niblets
- ◦1 small can tuna in springwater, drained (optional)
- ◦½ avocado, cubed or sliced
- ◦2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds to serve
- ◦Juice of 1 small lemon
- ◦1 tablespoon miso liquid paste (light or dark)
- ◦2 tablespoons natural yogurt
- ◦A dash or hot water if dressing needs thinning
- 1.Mildly steam or boil broccoli and zucchini and set aside.
- 2.Mildly pan-fry tofu until slightly crisp. (Otherwise you could steam it.)
- 3.Combine all ingredients in a large container. Toss well with half of dressing.
- 4.Divide between bowls and drizzle with remaining dressing. Spread with toasted sesame seeds.