- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Tart Shells:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coffee beans
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- Tart: Cream together butter and sugar. Add vanilla and egg yolk. Mix together flour and cocoa powder. Mix together butter and flour mixtures. Chill for 1 hour. Roll out and line tart pan. Bake weighted at 350 F for 10 - 15 mins.
- Filling: Bring cream and coffee beans to a simmer. Remove from heat. Cover and let steep for 15 mins.
- Add chocolate, cinnamon and corn syrup. Stir until chocolate has melted. Mix in eggs and yolks. Strain. Pour into prebaked tart shells. Bake at 350 F for about 15 mins.
- Bailey's Ice Cream recipe can be found under the frozen dessert section.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking with SabraSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More