- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c flour
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 5 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 2/3 c. fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. Brommel and Brown butter (or equivalent - it's 1 pt per Tbsp.) - melted
- 1/4 c. fat free fudge topping
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. boiling water
- Preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Wisk flour, sugar, baking soda and 3 Tbsp. cocoa.
- In another bowl combine yogurt, milk and mar.
- Combine wet and dry. Divide amongst 6 ramekins.
- Stir together remaining 2 Tbsp. cocoa and brown sugar and fudge topping. Drop Tbsp. of the mixture onto the center of each cup. Top each with 1 Tbsp. of boiling water.
- Bake until firm - about 12-15 min. Serve warm.
Notes4 WW pt each
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More