- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 can (32 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, red-hots and cinnamon stick. Cook on low for 2-5 hours. Remove cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired. Yield: 2 quarts, 8 servings.
NotesRed-hot candies add rich color and spiciness to this festive punch, and the cranberry juice gives it a little tang. Our children always request it for our December 25th brunch.
Recipe by Julie Sterchi, Harrisburg, Illinois
From Taste of Home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More