- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 can (32 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, red-hots and cinnamon stick. Cook on low for 2-5 hours. Remove cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired. Yield: 2 quarts, 8 servings.
NotesRed-hot candies add rich color and spiciness to this festive punch, and the cranberry juice gives it a little tang. Our children always request it for our December 25th brunch.
Recipe by Julie Sterchi, Harrisburg, Illinois
From Taste of Home
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More