- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small baking dish, mix all of the ingredients.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve warm with the bread
NotesThis is absolutely fantastic, so easy and is best served with toasted crispy Italian bread from the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More