- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small baking dish, mix all of the ingredients.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve warm with the bread
NotesThis is absolutely fantastic, so easy and is best served with toasted crispy Italian bread from the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More