- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is absolutely fantastic, so easy and is best served with toasted crispy Italian bread from the oven.
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small baking dish, mix all of the ingredients.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve warm with the bread
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More