- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small baking dish, mix all of the ingredients.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve warm with the bread
NotesThis is absolutely fantastic, so easy and is best served with toasted crispy Italian bread from the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce