- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 3/4 C (small can) crab meat, well drained
- 1/4 C + 2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
- 3 TBSP drained, chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 TBSP sliced green onion
- 2 TBSP diced red pepper
- 1 TBSP parsley
- 1/2 tsp Tobasco
- Baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until smooth
- Add mayonnaise, beat until just blended
- Season with salt and pepper
- Using rubber spatula, fold in crab meat, 1/4 C parm, artichoke hearts, green onion, bell pepper, parsley and Tabasco.
- Transfer mixture to 2 C souffle dish
- Top with remaining parm
- Bake until warm and cheese melts (about 15 min)
- Serve immediately with baguette slices.
NotesI have no idea where this came from.