- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 C thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 1 8 oz pkg reduced fat cream cheese - softened
- 1 C (4 oz) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C golden raisins
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1/2 t curry powder
- 1/4 t salt
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine chicken, green onions, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, raisins, garlic, curry powder and salt; mix well.
- Spread over bottom of small plate or tart pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Add topping (see topping recipe attached with directions for adding to recipe)
NotesRecipe courtesy of Pampered Chef