- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 (1/4”) vertical slices small eggplant
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) goat cheese, softened
- 2 (1 12 oz) sandwich rolls
- 2 (1/4”) slices tomato
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 275
- Brush oil over eggplant.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat. Add eggplant; cook 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1 tbsp goat cheese over cut side of each roll half. Places rolls on baking sheet, cheese sides up; bake at 275 for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven; top bottom half of each roll with 1 eggplant slice, 1 tomato slice, and cup arugula. Top sandwiches with top halves of rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More