- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 (1/4”) vertical slices small eggplant
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) goat cheese, softened
- 2 (1 12 oz) sandwich rolls
- 2 (1/4”) slices tomato
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 275
- Brush oil over eggplant.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat. Add eggplant; cook 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1 tbsp goat cheese over cut side of each roll half. Places rolls on baking sheet, cheese sides up; bake at 275 for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven; top bottom half of each roll with 1 eggplant slice, 1 tomato slice, and cup arugula. Top sandwiches with top halves of rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More